I am setting up this blog post to bring SLAA Cambodia into being.
As such, most of the information here about SLAA is taken from the Worldwide Fellowship website.
SLAA Cambodia's contact details can be found at the bottom of this page.
What is SLAA?
Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous, or S.L.A.A., is a Twelve Step, Twelve Tradition oriented Fellowship based on the model pioneered by Alcoholics Anonymous.
S.L.A.A. is open to anyone who knows or thinks they have a problem with sex addiction, love addiction, romantic obsession, co-dependent relationships, fantasy addiction and/or sexual, social and emotional anorexia.
You are welcome here.
Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous, or S.L.A.A., is a program for anyone who suffers from an addictive compulsion to engage in or avoid sex, love, or emotional attachment. We use the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions adapted from Alcoholics Anonymous to recover from these compulsions. The following behaviors have been experienced by members.
- Having few healthy boundaries, we become sexually involved with and/or emotionally attached to people without knowing them.
- Fearing abandonment and loneliness , we stay in and return to painful, destructive relationships….
- We confuse love with neediness, physical and sexual attraction, pity and/or the need to rescue or be rescued.
- We sexualize stress, guilt, loneliness, anger, shame, fear and envy.….
- To avoid feeling vulnerable, we may retreat from all intimate involvement,…
Above taken from the SLAA Worldwide Fellowship Website:
Here you will find a wealth of information as well as a self diagnosis test.
If you think you have a problem or wish to know more then please visit the website.
If you have questions about SLAA in Cambodia (meetings are held in Phnom Penh) or wish to join a meeting then please contact the email address below: